Network as a Service (NaaS)
IT wants to minimize the costs of managing network infrastructure, but needs control of secure, high performance networking. That's why NetFoundry reinvented NaaS to remove the telco, hardware and circuit handcuffs, and put IT in full control:
● IT centrally controls cloud orchestrated networking via your choice of web portal, APIs or your existing DevOps tools.
● Global networking infrastructure managed by NetFoundry as NaaS - no SD-WAN controller, circuit or hardware deployments.
● Use any network provider and works with any WAN, without disruption
“For IMS, working with NetFoundry Zero Trust enables us to best serve edge compute. We have been working to embed our IoT Edge solution with NetFoundry SDKs to enable customers to meet their edge compute goals without the hassle of deploying VPNs, firewalls, or propriety hardware.”
Paul EdrichCTO, IMS
“NetFoundry enables zero trust, secure and reliable communication between our customers and our software services, no matter where the client or host are connected. It allowed us to further secure our front end and back end service without putting a giant burden on our network support team.”
Todd DoaneSolution Architect, OmniSYS
“The level of efficiency OSM Maritime gains from working with an innovator like NetFoundry can't be overstated. It is critical to give our org the ability to access all apps and to have this access secure is no longer optional but a must. For that reason, we have decided to work with NetFoundry.”
Chakib Abi SaabCTO, OSM Maritime Group
“Zero trust and least privilege access in a world that is moving towards edge compute and dynamic containerized services is pivotal, which is yet again where NetFoundry scores with its capability to integrate with automation frameworks via its APIs and eliminate VPNs.”
Martin BraemCOO, Klarrio
“NetFoundry extends the WAN all the way to the application endpoint without CPE, over the Internet. We integrated NetFoundry’s AppWANs into the networking solutions we sell to financial institutions to enable them to meet their strict regulatory and security requirements.”
Chris WilliamsVP at PliantCloud, Alliance Technology Group
NaaS with Zero Trust SASE Security and High Performance
● Zero Trust SASE
● At least 2x VPN performance for most apps, across the NetFoundry performance optimizing Fabric (controlled by you, with the infrastructure managed by NetFoundry as NaaS)
● The only NaaS which provides end-to-end security and performance via NetFoundry software for IoT devices, mobiles, IT devices and application embedded.
The result is IT controls your private software defined network, from anywhere to anywhere, without buying, deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure:
Private connections to the cloud
● More secure than MPLS, VPN or SD-WAN (zero trust, SASE security)
● Better performance than MPLS, VPN or SD-WAN (2x for most use cases). No backhaul - direct cloud connections.
● Pre-built endpoints for AWS and Azure, available on their marketplaces.
● Easily deploy via web console or tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform, Azure Resource Manager, Jenkins and Ansible
● Multi-cloud networking across clouds including AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM, Alibaba, Digital Ocean, CoreSite
● Micro-segmented, least privileged access so IT admins (and DevOps tools) can securely connect without bastion hosts or VPNs