Cloud hosted SAP made secure, agile, and reliable
NetFoundry & Lemongrass partner to provide zero trust networking for cloud hosted SAP
Lemongrass is a global system integrator who helps enterprises simplify, optimize and automate SAP on AWS deployments. With NetFoundry, Lemongrass provides simple, zero trust networking for their customers’ SAP initiatives, and for Lemongrass admins and systems to remotely manage the SAP deployments.
SAP on AWS Solution Overview
- NetFoundry provides zero trust, app level microsegmented, least privileged access connections for each SAP user, admin and service "NetFoundry SAP AppWANs".
- These NetFoundry SAP AppWANs enable customers to eliminate less secure VPN and firewall deployments, replacing them with zero trust security which is far more effective in thwarting attack vectors such as ransomware.
- Rather than grant a supply chain partner, franchisee, API or managed service provider access to entire subnets via VPNs or firewall rules, each entity is limited to least privileged, attribute-based access. Lemongrass, acting as an SI and MSP, can only access what they need to for remote management, and Lemongrass no longer needs to share bastion hosts between customers.
- Businesses get private SAP networking from any Internet connection, leveraging the most secure Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) architecture.
- The integration between Lemongrass and NetFoundry automates and simplifies the solution. SAP AppWANs can be spun up and down, on demand, via web console and API. Standard DevOps and cloud management tools like Terraform and Cloud Formation automate the solution.
- The NetFoundry Fabric, used by the SAP apps from any Internet connection, enables end-to-end, zero trust, high performance networking. No hardware deployments are needed, and the Fabric is managed by NetFoundry as NaaS, included in the solution from Lemongrass and NetFoundry.
Lemongrass and NetFoundry in the AWS Marketplace
Natively built on AWS, the Lemongrass SAP S4 Landscape accelerator uses a combination of AWS services, Lemongrass MiCloud platform services, and NetFoundry zero trust networking to create a fully integrated, seamless and secure experience for SAP customers.GET STARTED