Free and easy Zero Trust with OpenZiti
- Zero Trust of Networks - OpenZiti believes strongly that you should secure your application, not your network, using outbound-only connections.
- Embed Anywhere – Put zero trust networking principles and superpowers directly into your app with our SDKs. Can’t embed an SDK? Use our many tunneling apps for popular OSs.
- Simple – No inbound firewall access or complex firewall rules. Any internet connection works. You can even deploy OpenZiti completely offline on a private network.
- Diverse – Support any use case including remote access, multi-cloud, IoT, DevOps and more.
OpenZiti is fully featured by design. It was created by and maintained by NetFoundry based on an open core approach. We built a SaaS implementation with free forever tiers making it even easier to implement Zero Trust principles for any use case.
What is OpenZiti?
When we started OpenZiti we needed to incorporate the principles of Zero Trust but not the name as it's not a product and only a subset of OpenZiti superpowers: more of a "ZiTi, not (just) Zero Trust".
Overcoming Security Challenges with Private Kubernetes Clusters
“Ziti allowed us to innovate and drive new business with a competitive edge.
Today, Ozone is the only CI/CD tool that automates private cluster deployments across any platform providing customers with zero trust, secured application delivery for private Kubernetes clusters.”
- Moteesh Reddy, Technical Lead, OzoneREAD THE OZONE ZITIFICATION CASE STUDY HERE
Private apps and APIs, made simple
Clint shows how to wrap your app or API with a few lines of code to make your app unreachable from the networks.
Not even the host network is trusted - your app opens zero trust sessions, giving you end-to-end visibility, control and security, across any network, with no VPN, firewall or MPLS dependencies.
Close all your inbound firewall ports - your private, programmable fabric will broker all sessions.