The network is dead, long live the network!
• Protecting applications is getting more complicated. We all care about security - but man, it's hard.
• All networks are insecure. Period.
• The zero trust security model was created with the idea of "never trust, always verify" but it is historically hard to implement.
• NetFoundry created OpenZiti to provide an open source, free and easy way for the world to embed zero trust networking into anything - embed SDKs inside your app, tunnelers to run on all major operating systems, or deploy an Edge Router for any cloud.
• No networking engineering skills required. No more pain of inbound ports, VPNs, complex firewall rules, public DNS, and more.
The platform makes it mind blowingly simple for you securely deliver and manage any app, anywhere. You spin up Zero trust overlays like the one below, in minutes!
Fully hosted if you choose SaaS and ultimate flexibility if you choose the Ziti open source. Get the Security as Code whitepaper here to dig into the details.
Which Journey Will You Take?
“We are committed to protecting our clients’ data. Partnering with NetFoundry isn’t just a way to accomplish this, but the best way.”
Steve LindseyCIO, Liveview Technologies (LVT)
“Businesses can use NetFoundry's Ziti platform to simplify network management, and enable zero trust networking for applications running at the edge on Azure public MEC and Azure regions.”
Ross OrtegaVP, Azure for Operators
“At the onset of Covid-19, our NetFoundry platform enables us to configure and activate our entire staff for remote access to various on premise local workstations & servers in under 2 hours with a range of permissions per users and/or group and no hardware deployment. In the last few days it has been a life saver.”
Shawn CampionCEO, Integro Technologies
“We are seeing increased demand from our customers for greater security, control, & flexibility for their IoT private networks. Our partnership with NetFoundry allows us to embed zero trust networking to satisfy those requirements.”
Bryan LubelPresident, Integron
“Integrating our IoT solution with NetFoundry SDKs enables IoT networking without VPNs or proprietary hardware. We can jointly be deployed as software on any IoT device to provide customers with simple solutions.”
Paul EdrichCTO, IMS Evolve
“By integrating NetFoundry’s zero trust platform into our IoT and Edge analytics solutions, TOOQ is transforming the retail industry.”
Ronaldo MouraCEO, TOOQ