Gartner Market Guide ZTNA
Netfoundry has been recognized as a Representative Vendor in the June 2020 Gartner Market Guide for Zero Trust Network access.
Read this report to learn more about our recognition in this space and how NetFoundry can help you achieve your goals. Please complete this form for complimentary access to the full report.
The NetFoundry Platform enables IT to securely connect people and devices to the services they need to access, providing the business with:
• The agility, innovation, and flexibility to meet the needs of modern business
• Cost savings, both the direct benefits of an on-demand, OpEx, cloud-native model, and via avoiding the obscene costs of security breaches
• The ability to extend and scale with cloud-orchestrated software, including integrating with other best in class software providers.
Get Your Complimentary Copy
NetFoundry Zero Trust NaaS Platform
Cloud-native software powers innovation and is designed to run anywhere and everywhere – concurrently. To support business innovation with cloud-native software, Networking needs to be transformed to be agile, zero trust and capable of connecting applications anywhere and everywhere, securely and with optimized performance.
Innovative organizations are now transforming their networking with the NetFoundry zero trust platform to:
• Strengthen security - multi-cloud, branch, data center zero trust connectivity
• Reduce costs, complexity – replace MPLS, VPNs
• Accelerate innovation – secure edge/IoT connectivity
Gartner, Cool Vendors in Enhanced Internet Services and Cloud Connectivity, 22 September 2020, Jonathan Forest, Andrew Lerner, Neil Rickard, Ted CorbettGARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. The GARTNER COOL VENDOR badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.