We shouldn’t need to choose between security and velocity. We need both. NetFoundry provides programmable, multicloud native, zero trust networking.
NetFoundry is the originator and maintainer of OpenZiti, the world’s most used open source zero trust networking platform, which enables developers to embed zero trust networking inside apps, proxies, browsers, APIs, IoT and everything in between.
NetFoundry is a distributed company, with its largest pods in NC and NY (US) and Bangalore. Join our team around the globe, innovating at the edges and reinventing networking!
We are hiring an experienced technical support manager to lead technical support function. The manager will lead a team of technical support engineers providing support on all NetFoundry offerings, and continuously improve, develop and evolve the team. Our customer-facing engineers resolve customer technical issues ranging from endpoint installations to integration with APIs, and will continue to grow as we launch new products. The position is expected to coach and mentor the Technical support engineers, develop their own technical and leadership skills, be responsible to the organization for metrics and reporting, and guide the development of a more robust support experience, both for our technical support engineers and our customers.
This position reports directly to our Head of Operations & CISO.
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key internal stakeholders.
- Always strive to provide exceptional customer experience
- Manage response and resolution metrics
- Manage the work and professional development of the support engineers through planning and coaching
- Manage longer-term issues with the peer teams within NetFoundry to resolution
- Report on key performance indicators and general work output of the team
- Provide NetFoundry Platform guidance for our partners, customers and prospects reaching customer support via the technical support engineers and sometimes directly
- Continuously develop and improve the NetFoundry support processes and procedures, engaging with peer teams and driving the requirements of the Support function.
- Experience managing a technical support team in a highly technical field, networking or security is a plus.
- Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to effectively delegate across virtual teams, and drive requirements with peer teams
- Good time-management skills
- Great problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Cloud service provider experience or certifications is a plus
- Confidence in their abilities in a rapidly growing and changing business
- Experience with the tools and processes of technical support and the ability to develop improvement plans for the entire process space, people, processes, and tools