NetFoundry is the only organization that extends permission-less innovation to networking, enabling organizations to embed private networking benefits directly into any app, any cloud, and any device with only SW and the internet. Our unique value prop means working with enterprises, cloud providers, ISVs and app developers, SI/MSPs, HW vendors, and telcos to transform app connections. We are scaling rapidly and require ambitious, driven leaders who can accelerate our growth and fundamentally change networking.
About the Role:
This individual will be the technical resource for the sales and business development teams. They will prepare the technical response portions for Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Request for Information (RFIs), define and execute customer/partner Proof of Concepts (POCs), and be able to present how NetFoundry works in conjunction with existing network, telephony, cloud/compute and application solutions. In collaboration with sales and business development, you will drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers and partners. As a trusted customer advocate, the solution architect will help organizations understand Software Defined Networking (SDN) best practices and how the NetFoundry solutions work.
Develop and execute partner enablement plans, including education and shadowing, as well as answer prospects’ technical questions as they arise and document the questions and answers to assist in creating the NetFoundry knowledge base. The solution architect will lead customer POCs from a project management standpoint, understanding the issues that need to be addressed and ensuring the quick completion and documentation of the POC.
- Support revenue-generating impact through enabling direct sales and channel partnerships.
- Continuously enable the partner ecosystem shortening time to revenue goals.
- Participate with peers in the creation of a global technical strategy for channels and alliances.
- Create the necessary technical tools and documentation to meet the key objectives.
- Be a value-added cross-functional contributor to the overall goals of NetFoundry.
- Passion for sales, technology, and working with SI, ISV, Cloud, and Hardware partners.
- Intellectually curious with an insatiable desire to learn; Assertive and influential when your view is formed.
- Exceptional ‘whiteboard’ architecture and value skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to explain complex solutions to individuals across an organization.
- A desire to be part of a start-up and a high-growth environment.
- 5+ years of previous experience as a Solution Architect and/or Sales Engineer with demonstrable knowledge and skills in networking, SDN, SDWAN, security, cloud, IoT, APIs, and DevOps
- An engineering degree or similar technical education is necessary.
- Experience working in virtualized container environments, platforms, and architectures such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP, Oracle Cloud, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Software development skills to help OpenZiti/Cloud Ziti customers Zitify their applications such as Golang, C, JAVA, Python, etc..
What we offer:
We have a range of expanding and improving benefits and perks, including:
- A remote work environment with flexible working hours
- Medical Insurance
- Learning and development budget
- Paid Time Off
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing company at the forefront of zero-trust technology and play a pivotal role in shaping its success.
If you are passionate about cybersecurity and thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment, we invite you to apply for the position of Solution Architect and join our globally distributed team as we revolutionize networking and the cybersecurity landscape and redefine the future of secure connectivity!