NetFoundry is the leader in Cloud Native Networking, enabling businesses to simply, securely, and cost-effectively connect distributed applications across edges, clouds, and service meshes. The NetFoundry platform, delivered as NaaS, enables businesses to connect applications without the costs and complexity of VPNs/SDWAN/MPLS VPN, custom hardware, and private circuits. NetFoundry’s platform offers zero trust agile networks for embedded edge networking and app-embedded networking. The platform is accessed via APIs, SDKs, and DevOps tools integrations, enabling practitioners, application developers, and network administrators to get the levels of automation and agility that are only possible with connectivity-as-code. NetFoundry is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, and operates globally.
About the Role:
This position can be located in the US or India. Working times will be in the EST time zone.
We are looking for technical leaders to help our largest customers & partners navigate the world of zero trust software-defined networks. You will work with some of the top clientele of our business to support their service adoption and achieve customer satisfaction by providing technical expertise once the sale is complete. In this role, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of NetFoundry NAAS within organizations ranging from new start-ups to large enterprise customers. You must possess customer-facing skills that enable you to represent NetFoundry well within a customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding incidents, trade-offs, best practices, and risk management. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges as you help our customers take advantage of the efficiencies, cost savings, and quick innovation offered by NetFoundry. You should be a technology generalist that understands Zero Trust Network Architecture as well as experience in software development principles and practices. This position reports directly to the Head of Customer Success.
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors.
- Always strive to provide exceptional customer experience.
- Engage with Director and C-Level executives to translate business needs into technical and operational plans.
- Keep track of key service metrics.
- Take initiative in identifying growth opportunities.
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, and detailed architectural planning.
- Lead solution planning discussions, engaging all parts of the organization as needed to determine the best solution for the customer.
- Provide NetFoundry Platform guidance for our partners, customers, and prospects to assist them in both formal and ad hoc settings.
- Produce material, including presentations, application notes, technical bulletins, etc., that can be used across the organization and with varied audiences of customers and partners.
- Develop process templates, write scripts, queries, etc., to assist the customer with day-to-day activities.
- Be a smart, articulate individual that works well with customers, partners, and fellow NetFoundry team members.
- Have hands-on knowledge of Zero Trust Architecture, Software Defined Networking Principles, and Secure Networking Practices.
- Highly technical with the ability to go deep on methodologies, practices, architecture, and tools.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects.
- Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to delegate effectively across virtual teams.
- Be an innovative thinker.
- Great problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Cloud certifications in Azure and/or AWS highly recommended.
- 10+ years of pre-sales engineering, technical account management, engineering, or consulting experience in networking, cloud-based security services, or software-defined networks.
- BE/BS in Electronics & Communications Engineering/ Computer Engineering or their equivalent; MBA is a plus.
What we offer:
We have a range of expanding and improving benefits and perks, including:
- Fully remote with flexible working hours
- Comprehensive health benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision) with expanded well-being benefits
- Employer-paid Life, AD&D, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Learning and Development Budget
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Technology Stipend
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing company at the forefront of zero-trust technology and play a pivotal role in shaping its success in North America.
If you are passionate about cybersecurity and thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment, we invite you to apply for the position of Technical Account Manager and join our globally distributed team as we revolutionize networking and the cybersecurity landscape and redefine the future of secure connectivity!