NetFoundry’s platform provides embedded, securaity-by-design solutions. Your role is to optimize all aspects of security, often by ethically hacking our implementations. This includes designing, testing and hacking solutions for real-time data, voice and video flows that traverse multiple private and public networks.
• Design of security technologies and architectures including or similar to firewalls (embedded and external), intrusion prevention and detection systems, deep packet inspection, PKI systems, two-factor authentication systems, session border controllers, access control systems, and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
• Build specifications for logs, alerts, and reports to be programmatically generated from NetFoundry’s solutions, for both internal and customer usage. Lead incident reviews.
• Lead continuous risk assessments, penetration testing, red teaming, threat emulation and vulnerability identification using leading techniques and tools (e.g. Core Impact, Nmap, Metasploit, Nessus).
• Ethically hack OS, protocol and network security vulnerabilities and misconfigurations.
• Develop Operational Risk Management concepts and processes.
Valuable skills and experience
• Expertise in cybersecurity, risk and exploitation testing and assessments, leading the efforts in both development and operational environments, and with expertise in techniques and tools such as Core Impact, Nmap, Metasploit, Nessus.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science with security training such as Certified Ethical Hacker certification, Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), Web Application Penetration Tester (WAPT), GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN).