Senior Customer Success Manager – Technical Account Management (TAM) – India Remote
NetFoundry is the leader in Cloud Native Networking, enabling businesses to simply, securely and cost effectively connect distributed applications across edges, clouds and service meshes. The NetFoundry platform, delivered as NaaS, enables businesses to connect applications without the costs and complexity of VPNs, custom hardware and private circuits. NetFoundry’s platform offers zero trust agile networks for embedded edge networking and app embedded networking. The platform is accessed via APIs, SDKs and DevOps tools integrations, enabling practitioners, application developers, and network administrators to get the levels of automation and agility which are only possible with connectivity-as-code. NetFoundry is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina and operates across the globe.
We are looking for technical leaders to help our largest customers & partners navigate the world of zero trust software defined networks. You will work with some of the top clientele of our business to support their service adoption and achieve customer satisfaction by providing technical expertise once the sale is complete. In this role, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of NetFoundry NAAS within organizations ranging from new start-ups to large enterprise customers. You must possess customer-facing skills that enable you to represent NetFoundry well within a customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding incidents, trade-offs, best practices, and risk management. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges as you help our customers take advantage of the efficiencies, cost savings and quick innovation offered by NetFoundry. You should be a technology generalist that understands Zero Trust Network Architecture as well as experience in software development principles and practices.
The CSM – customer support reports directly to the Head of Customer Success.
- • Build strong customer relationships, especially with key internal stakeholders.
- • Always strive to provide exceptional customer experience
- • Manage response and resolution metrics
- • Engage with Director and C-Level executives to translate business needs into technical and
- • Keep track of key service metrics
- • Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities
- • Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed architectural planning
- • Lead solution planning discussions, engaging all parts of the organization as needed to determine the best solution for the customer.
- • Provide Netfoundry Platform guidance for our partners, customers and prospects to assist them in both formal and ad hoc settings.
- • Produce material including presentations, application notes, technical bulletins etc. that can be used across the organization and with varied audiences of customers and partners.
- • Develop process templates, write scripts, queries, etc. that can assist the customer with day to day activities.
- • Drive resolution of critical customer issues to resolution engaging support, software engineering, cloud engineering or others as needed.
- • Participate in the greater NetFoundry Community becoming an accepted leader within that community by answering public questions, augmenting documentation, blogging and participating in other social media.
The Applicant should:
- • Be a hardworking, articulate individual that can work well with customers, partners and fellow NetFoundry team members.
- • Have a proven track record with a minimum of 12 years pre-sales engineering, technical account management, support, engineering or consulting experience in Software Development, Networking, Public Cloud and or Network Security
- • Hands On knowledge of Zero Trust Architecture, Software Defined Networking Principles and secure networking practices.
- • Highly technical with the ability to go deep on methodologies, practices, architecture and tools.
- • Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- • Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to effectively delegate across virtual teams
- • Be an innovative thinker
- • Great problem solving abilities
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- • BS/BA in a technical field or their equivalent, MBA is a plus
- •Cloud certifications in Azure and/or AWS highly recommended.