We are currently hiring a Regional Sales Manager who will support campaigns that will drive the adoption, engagement, and monetization of NetFoundry’s zero-trust Network as a Service (NaaS) Platform and by association OpenZiti (ziti.dev), the open-source technology powering NetFoundry’s Platform.
All applicants should currently or within their 2 most recent roles have been employed in an Application Security, Cyber Security or Networking company.
The ideal candidate will cultivate relationships with prospective clients in order to catalyze business development success. This individual will schedule meetings with clients in order to understand their needs.
This role is responsible for acting as the tip of the spear producing and driving business for sales across the globe. This includes designing, implementing, and managing strategies for major partners and alliances as well as generating new client business and partners/channels. The ideal candidate will have experience working with and growing ecosystems, generating new enterprise business as well as conveying technical information.
Key Objectives of Position
- Generate and manage an active $1m minimum pipeline of sales opportunities
- Manage the sales process from discovery to closure on complex solution sales
- Collaboratively work cross-functionally to drive best practices in identifying and closing deals
- Proven track record year over year of exceeding sales quotas and targets as ‘trusted advisor’
- A desire to be part of a start-up with big ambitions, high rewards, and occasional travel
- Exceptional track record of leveraging partners to build and close deals by working across all levels of the organization, from developer (bottom-up) to the C-suite (top-down)
- Exceptional written and verbal skills as well as ability to ‘whiteboard’ architecture and value
- Intellectually curious, articulates view, insatiable desire to learn, and influential when formed a view
- Technical background with strong business acumen is essential
- Strong understanding of sales process from lead generation to deal closure
- 3+ years overall sales and business development experience
- Demonstrable history of closing significant deals, at or above $100K ARR and annual quota achievement of $1M+
- Strong background in Application Development, Cyber Security & Networking
- Undergraduate degree – Technology focus majors are advantageous