About NetFoundry & This Role:
NetFoundry is the originator and maintainer of OpenZiti, the world’s most widely adopted open-source zero-trust networking platform, empowering developers to embed zero-trust networking capabilities seamlessly into various applications, proxies, browsers, APIs, IoT devices, and more. Additionally, NetFoundry offers a fully hosted zero-trust Network as a Service (NaaS) called CloudZiti, enabling organizations to effortlessly harness zero trust. We shouldn’t need to choose between security and velocity; We need both. NetFoundry provides programmable, multicloud native, zero trust networking. NetFoundry enables the next generation of network technology that elevates security while allowing engineers to connect systems at speed securely.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Head of Sales to spearhead the adoption, engagement, and monetization of NetFoundry’s zero-trust NaaS Platform and our flagship open-source technology, OpenZiti (ziti.dev).
About the Role:
As Head of Sales, you will be responsible for driving the growth and success of NetFoundry in the North American market. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of growing ecosystems, securing enterprise-level contracts, and effectively conveying technical information.
This cross-functional role collaborates closely with revenue and technology teams to execute strategic campaigns that drive increased usage, traffic, and revenue generation through direct sales efforts and digital channels.
- Cultivate and maintain strong client relationships to stimulate and drive business development success.
- Schedule and attend meetings with clients to understand their needs and identify opportunities for collaboration.
- Design, implement, and manage sales strategies for major partners and alliances.
- Drive new client business development and partner/channel expansion.
- Generate and manage an active $1m+ pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Handle the sales process from discovery to closure on complex solution sales.
- Work cross-functionally to identify and close deals.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas as a trusted advisor.
- Strong desire to be part of a startup with ambitious goals, offering high rewards and occasional travel opportunities.
- Exceptional ability to leverage partners to build and close deals, navigating all levels of organizations from developers (bottom-up) to C-suite executives (top-down).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts and value propositions.
- Intellectually curious, with a hunger for continuous learning and the ability to influence and shape perspectives.
- Technical background with a strong business acumen is essential.
All applicants must presently hold employment or have been employed in an Application Security, Cyber Security, or Networking organization within their last two positions.
- Proficient comprehension of the entire sales journey, from generating leads to successfully finalizing deals.
- 3+ years of sales and business development experience within the Application Development, Cyber Security, or Networking industry.
- Proven track record of closing significant deals at or above $100K ARR and annual quota achievement of $1M+.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field. An MBA is a plus.
What we offer:
We have a range of expanding and improving benefits and perks, including:
- Fully remote with flexible working hours
- Comprehensive health benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision) with expanded well-being benefits
- Employer-paid Life, AD&D, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Learning and Development Budget
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Technology Stipend
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing company at the forefront of zero-trust technology and play a pivotal role in shaping its success in North America.
If you are passionate about cybersecurity, possess a strong sales leadership background, and thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment, we invite you to apply for the position of Head of Sales, North America and join our globally distributed team as we revolutionize networking and the cybersecurity landscape and redefine the future of secure connectivity!