General Manager – INDIA
NetFoundry enables a new network paradigm in which applications make networks.
We are seeking a skilled and highly motivated software architect to join our development team in a fast-paced, agile environment. The architect will be instrumental in driving platform innovation. This position is responsible for working across a mix of products/programs and providing strategic and tactical direction for technology in a fast paced, mission driven culture. This person works with the business, stakeholders and subject matter experts, to design and oversee the delivery of end to end solutions (i.e. application, integration, infrastructure and deployment).
Roles and responsibilities
- Defining and taking ownership for all aspects of technology solutions to align with business program priorities
- Owning the quality of technology deliverables for given products / programs
- Mentoring and growing technology team members
- Directly supporting agile development teams in defining and ensuring compliance with architecture / design standards and guidelines
- Working to continuously improve technology craft – patterns, practices, tools and
- Continuing to ‘sharpen the blade’ of technology patterns and techniques based on understanding changing trends
- Strong software architecture skills and knowledge, with proven track record in delivering complex software systems
- Focus on contemporary architecture patterns and practice (e.g. experience with micro- services, REST, responsive design, SQL and NO-SQL, front-end technologies, DevOps)
- Understanding of the full end to end technology stack (i.e. front-end client to database, and application to infrastructure)
- Ability to communicate effectively and to maintain meaningful relationships with business and technology stakeholders
- Focus on being sufficiently hands-on, pragmatic and willing to step in to code reviews and implementation design discussions
- Ability to think strategically and deliver tactically – be a big picture thinker with the ability to jump in and help deliver on the vision
- Be able to inspire, lead and mentor
- Solid understanding of agile methods and tools and experience in an agile environmeny
Expertise in many of these technologies
- Must have: Java (v8+), Spring Framework (v4+), Docker, Ansible (or Chef/Puppet), AWS, Azure, Git & CI/CD process, Networking Protocols
Environment and location: You will be working in a fast-paced environment as part of a small, agile team. You will need to wear multiple hats including helping with testing, deployment and support.