You inform, inspire, empower and help software developers change the way applications approach secure, performant networking. You will drive grassroots awareness of NetFoundry, build demo applications and support internal and external developers.
• Organize developer events and participate in third-party developer events, user groups and workshops, sharing your vision and expertise.
• Build strategic relationships with NetFoundry ecosystem partners and their development communities, and gather feedback to continually improve NetFoundry’s products.
• Build sandbox environments, including production-quality code, with libraries, examples, documentation and support for developers using the environments.
• Create technical collateral to publish across multiple channels to inform and support developers.
• Supporting NetFoundry developers and developer support.
Valuable skills and experience
• Recent startup experience
• 3+ years of software development experience
• Leadership in developer communities
• History of open source contributions and participation
• Strong interest in new technology and a history of new technology evangelism
• Desire and aptitude to develop prototypes and sample applications
• Desire and aptitude to help other developers design and develop solutions
• Verbal communication, public presentation and technical writing expertise
• Ability to identify important use cases and develop ecosystems to support them.