Customer Success Manager – Customer Support
NetFoundry is the leader in Cloud Native Networking, enabling businesses to simply, securely and cost effectively connect distributed applications across edges, clouds and service meshes. The NetFoundry platform, delivered as NaaS, enables businesses to connect applications without the costs and complexity of VPNs, custom hardware and private circuits. NetFoundry’s platform offers zero trust agile networks for embedded edge networking and app embedded networking. The platform is accessed via APIs, SDKs and DevOps tools integrations, enabling practitioners, application developers, and network administrators to get the levels of automation and agility which are only possible with connectivity-as-code. NetFoundry is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina and operates across the globe.
We are looking for an experienced technical support manager for our customer support function. The manager will lead a team of technical support engineers providing support on all NetFoundry offerings netfoundry.io. Our customer facing engineers resolve customer technical issues ranging from endpoint installations to integration with APIs. Technical support engineers handle resolution on their own and also work with L2 / L3 engineers to resolve issues. The CSM – customer support is expected to coach and mentor the Technical support engineers and be responsible for metrics. The CSM-customer support is also an individual contributor wearing the hats of L2-L4 support. The role also requires to identify areas of repetitive issues and interact with internal functions for service quality improvement. As a NAAS provider, the CSM- customer support constantly looks for ways to document customer facing guides for improving the ease of use of the service.
You would report directly to the Head of Customer Success.
- ● Build strong customer relationships, especially with key internal stakeholders.
- ● Always strive to provide exceptional customer experience
- ● Manage response and resolution metrics
- ● Coach the technical support engineers and lead them to provide outstanding customer experience
- ● Escalate critical issues and aging tickets with internal stakeholders till resolution
- ● Daily / weekly/ monthly reporting of key performance metrics / scores
- ● Provide Netfoundry Platform guidance for our partners, customers and prospects reaching customer support via the technical support engineers and sometimes directly
The Applicant should:
- ● Possess experience of managing a NOC / SOC / Technical operations center in SDN / SDWAN / Security providers or managed service providers
- ● Be a hard working, articulate individual that can work well with customers, partners and fellow NetFoundry team members.
- ● Have a proven track record with a minimum of 10 years of experience handling Networking, Security, Software defined networking Products
- ● Industry knowledge of Zero Trust Architecture, Software Defined Networking Principles software and standard networking practices.
- ● Handson experience in troubleshooting linux networking / SDN / debugging logs .
- ● Working knowledge of APIs / Programming languages such as Phython / Automation tools such as Ansible / terraform / security solutions such as NGFW / Proxxy / SDN controllers / Cloud networking in AWS / Azure/ GCP / OCP
- ● Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to effectively delegate across virtual teams
- ● Good time-management skills
- ● Great problem solving abilities
- ● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ● BS/BE in Engineering or their equivalent, MBA is a plus
- ● Cloud certifications in Azure and/or AWS highly recommended.
Interested in Applying? Email Us