Junior Software Engineer – Bangalore
NetFoundry enables a new network paradigm in which applications make networks.
We are seeking a skilled and highly motivated software engineer to join our development team in a fast-paced, agile environment. This position is responsible for working across a mix of products/programs in a fast paced, mission driven culture. This person works with the business, stakeholders and subject matter experts, to design and oversee the delivery of end to end solutions (i.e. application, integration, infrastructure and deployment).
Skills and Experience
- Experience with Java application development (JDK v1.8+)
- Experience building and consuming RESTful web services
- Experience with the following: Java Spring Framework (e.g. Spring Boot, Spring Cloud), JPA, Hibernate
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience using tools such as Eclipse, Git, JIRA, Gradle and Ant
- Focus on contemporary architecture patterns and practice (e.g. understanding of micro- services, REST, responsive design, SQL and NO-SQL, front-end technologies, Dev-Ops)
- Understanding of the full end to end technology stack (i.e. front-end client to database, and application to infrastructure)
- Ability to communicate effectively and to maintain meaningful relationships with business and technology stakeholders
- Have a solid understanding of agile methods and tools and have worked in an agile environment
Environment and location
You will be working in a fast-paced environment as part of a small, agile team. You will need to wear multiple hats including helping with testing, deployment and support.