The network is dead, long live the network!
• Protecting applications is getting more complicated. We all care about security - but man, it's hard.
• All networks are insecure. Period.
• The zero trust security model was created with the idea of "never trust, always verify" but it is historically hard to implement.
• NetFoundry created OpenZiti to provide an open source, free and easy way for the world to embed zero trust networking into anything - embed SDKs inside your app, tunnelers to run on all major operating systems, or deploy an Edge Router for any cloud.
• No networking engineering skills required. No more pain of inbound ports, VPNs, complex firewall rules, public DNS, and more.
The platform makes it mind blowingly simple for you securely deliver and manage any app, anywhere. You spin up Zero trust overlays like the one below, in minutes!
Fully hosted if you choose SaaS and ultimate flexibility if you choose the Ziti open source. Get the Security as Code whitepaper here to dig into the details.
Which Journey Will You Take?
“At the onset of Covid-19, our NetFoundry platform enables us to configure and activate our entire staff for remote access to various on premise local workstations & servers in under 2 hours with a range of permissions per users and/or group and no hardware deployment. In the last few days it has been a life saver.”
Shawn CampionCEO, Integro Technologies
“We are seeing increased demand from our customers for greater security, control, & flexibility for their IoT private networks. Our partnership with NetFoundry allows us to embed zero trust networking to satisfy those requirements.”
Bryan LubelPresident, Integron
“Integrating our IoT Edge solution with NetFoundry SDKs enables customers to meet their goals without deploying VPNs, firewalls, or proprietary hardware. We can jointly be deployed as software on any IoT device to provide our customer a turnkey, zero trust solution.”
Paul EdrichCTO, IMS Evolve
“Our partnership with NetFoundry is accelerating our ability to deliver innovative solutions to our customers. By integrating NetFoundry’s zero trust platform into our IoT and Edge analytics solutions, TOOQ is transforming the retail industry, protecting retailers from threats like ransomware.”
Ronaldo MouraCEO, TOOQ
“NetFoundry's cloud native networking has been the perfect match to aid FWD on our digital transformation and cloud-native application journey. In the current pandemic situation, although our usage has multiplied, NetFoundry easily scaled to cater to our demands to facilitate work from home in a few simple clicks, for both internal users and external parties.”
Shilpa TummaInformation Security Officer, FWD
“Zero trust and least privilege access in a world that is moving towards edge compute and dynamic containerized services is pivotal, which is yet again where NetFoundry scores with its capability to easily integrate ZTNA with automation frameworks via its APIs.”
Martin BraemCOO, Klarrio